- Shifting seasons of work/family life
- Raising strong (and strong-willed) kids
- Practical money-saving tips
- Financially unified marriages
- Baby steps to becoming debt-free
- Teaching kids/teens to handle money
- The value of having a clear vision
It’s the perfect time to consider just how we’re spending our lives. So, grab your coffee, pull up a chair, and join us at The Messy Table!
Listen: You have lots of options for listening. Pick your flavor!
Know Yourself, Know Your Money by Rachel Cruze
4 Lies Culture Tells Us About Money with Rachel Cruze at Life.Church
How to Take Hold of Your Money with Dave Ramsey at Life.Church
CONNECT WITH RACHEL, AMY, JENN, AND THE MESSY TABLE PODCAST ON INSTAGRAM
Want more episodes from The Messy Table? Check out Ep. 92 with Tara-Leigh Cobble [The Bible Recap], Ep. 44 with Andra Pinkston [Pursuing Life-Giving Boundaries + Financial Freedom], and Ep. 43 with Christine Caine [Living Unashamed + On Purpose].