Podcast: Play in new window | Download
If you’ve ever tried to carry the weight of the world, you know, it’s an exhausting attempt. But the good news is…
Our guest today at The Messy Table is the incredible Hosanna Wong—author, speaker, and spoken word artist who grew up “doing church” on the streets of San Francisco, and happens to be an expert on How (Not) to Save the World.
In this episode, Hosanna is divulging her hard-won insight on:
- Fighting for the people you love
- Uncovering what it means to be Christ’s ambassadors in this modern world
- Forgiving others, even when you have the *right* to walk away
- Living on mission while also valuing rest
- Naturally sharing God’s love in your everyday life (without being pushy or weird)
- Combatting the lies that keep you from living out your greatest calling
- Sticking with the imperfect Church
“It’s actually amazing news that Jesus is the Savior, and we’re not…” Hosanna Wong
Join Cindy Beall and Jenn Jewell for a powerful conversation with Hosanna on The Messy Table Podcast.
Listen: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | PodBean | Stitcher
Hosanna’s Website | More About Hosanna
Book: How (Not) to Save the World by Hosanna Wong
Spoken Word by Hosanna Wong | Sermons by Hosanna Wong
Bible Plan: How (Not) to Save the World on the YouVersion Bible App
Sit, Walk, Stand by Watchman Nee | Leap Over a Wall by Eugene Peterson
Woman Evolve by Sarah Jakes Roberts | Life.Church | Life.Church Sisters
CONNECT WITH HOSANNA, CINDY, JENN, AND THE MESSY TABLE PODCAST ON INSTAGRAM
Want to hear more powerful stories? Check out Ep. 108 with Cindy Beall [Still Better Than New] and Ep. 110 with Rebecca Bender [Escaping the Darkness of Sex Trafficking].