Friends!!! We cannot even believe that TODAY marks the 100th episode at The Messy Table Podcast! And that’s exactly why there’s zero shame in using a ridiculous amount of exclamation points!!
We VALUE the courageous women (and a few brave men!) who have dared to offer a piece of their stories. We HONOR those who have joined us by listening to and learning from such meaningful words. We are truly, deeply GRATEFUL.
To help us celebrate this significant milestone, Ep. 100 (!!!) is brought to you by Vivi Rivers—a warm and darling powerhouse with the BEST Colombian accent—who’s chatting with Jenn Jewell and LaTonya Pratt about:
- The impossible standard of perfection
- The struggle with striving for approval
- The journey of coping with fatherlessness
- The surrender of unfulfilled longings
- The continual stretch of motherhood
- The upside-down surprises of grace
As Vivi says, “Get comfortable in your weaknesses.” And don’t miss this 100th episode at The Messy Table!
You Are the Girl for the Job by Jess Connelly
The Ruthless Elimination of Hurry by John Mark Comer